About Me

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Container Crazy

Hello and Happy Sunday!

I have a few projects to share from my week-end of crafting.  First up is a project for Simon Says Stamp Try to Contain Yourself Challenge.  I was excited to see this challenge as I just love containers (any size, any shape, I love 'em all) ..... ask my family :)



This was a protein shake container (on it's way to the recycle bin, believe it or not) but I decided to extend it's life .... ;) 

This will also be entered Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge (metal heart embellishment).


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous container Zelda, the whole design of this is so pretty. fabulous recycling!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how pretty! What a cool way to recycle and make art from what would have gone in the trash! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning container, love the details, the lace and the bow. So pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is all dolled up! Love the background and your gorgeous butterflies! Way to upcycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would have been such a shame to dispose of this container Zelda, when it ended up looking so beautiful! I love the beautiful background and the tiny sentiments and butterflies are fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gr8 job Zelda!!! I am all for recycling and look what a wonderful container it is now!!1 love the colours and textures!!!awesome..thanx for joining us at HLS !!
    Seemaa

    ReplyDelete