About Me

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hope


My next card was inspired by Verve Inspiration Challenge and here is the inspiration photo :-



For the background I heat embossed a starburst lace stamp which looks very similar to the dream catcher in the inspiration photo.  The feathers were stamped with distress inks and one on vellum which I die cut. The beautiful Hope Perches sentiment by Verve (which I love) was heat embossed on Vellum and attached with washi tape.

Here is a close up of the sentiment:




5 comments:

  1. I love this quote and the subtle colors you chose to accent it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning....love the sentiment and the colors plus the vellum with washi tape - love it! Dotted washi tape works perfectly with this whole card - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors, love your soft 'floating' feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely. I love using vellum but never quite know how to attach it. What a great idea to use wash tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so soft and pretty! Love the feathery background! Thanks for joining us for the Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete