About Me

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Life is a Wonderful Experiment

    Today's card made with hot glue embossing certainly looks like an experiment 😊.  
I love the abstract look and of course experimenting ...... 



SSS New Something



I applied hot glue to watercolor paper, heat embossed with silver embossing powder (a few times for a nice rich silver color).  Once cooled I used watercolors for the background.  I also heat embossed the edges with silver embossing powder and then added a light touch of black embossing powder to give a finished look.  The sentiment My Favorite Things Undeniable Chemistry is stamped in silver.

I'm linking this to AAA Cards Silver ChallengeSSS Start Afresh Challenge (sentiment stamp straight out of the package), 


Thanks for stopping by and your comments are so very much appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I love that too! Great result, lovely pattern and beautiful shades of gray and silver. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like an experiment to me, Zelda - I think it's GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE the wonderful abstract look and how you've worked with all the different silvers!!!!! This is really beautiful, my friend and such a unique card!!!!! A small work of art!!!!! Well done - an experiment that turned out to be a wonderful creation!!!
    Groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is one clever and striking card, a wonderful technique and a great take on our silver challenge at AAA Cards. Thanks for playing along with us. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! super cool design, very unique! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Great technique and I love how it turned out. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete