About Me

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Altenew Inspiration Challenge (1)

Hello!

I'm back after being MIA for a few weeks :) and happy to be sharing a few cards I made recently.   

My first card was inspired by the Altenew August Inspiration Challenge.  


I absolutely adore Erum's card in the Inspiration photo - it's just ah-mazing!



Here is my card::



Supplies:
Altenew Peony Bouquet and Beautiful Day
Zig Markers, Distress Stains, Shimmer Spray, copper EP

Challenges:
Altenew Inspiration Challenge





3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card ! The colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back, Zelda!! Your card is beautiful and a brilliant make for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Zelda :-) the flowers are so pretty, I love the colours and shimmer and the copper card gives a beautiful touch too, absolutely fabulous! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete