About Me

Monday, September 4, 2017

If flowers could hug ....

Hi there!




I have two cards I'd like to share today.  My first card was inspired by Essentials by Ellen Pin Sights Challenge




5f9076c9c287ff2296554f84f0423b43



(click to enlarge)


I did some partial stamping with Essentials by Ellen Mondo Hydrangea and Lovely stamp sets. For coloring I used my Zigs on Strathmore watercolor paper.  This was fun to make and I like the explosion of color!

I'll be linking this to 30 day coloring challengeSimon Says Stamp ItSimon Says Anything GoesCraft StamperThe Artistic Stamper.



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring with your Ziggies, Zelda! Love that stamp in the shades of pink/rose! Perfect sediment, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Zelda :-) the flowers are so pretty and I love the sentiment, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour scheme, great design and lovely sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colours and to see your talent shining through. v

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, love how you interpreted the palette! Love the bright colors!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -- it was very special because we are celebrating STAMPtember so we thank you twice! We hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous ... I love your explosions of colour. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete